This energy enlivens all of us and is found throughout our surroundings. Reiki is a well-known form of spiritual healing which was rediscovered by a Japanese person, Dr Mikao Usui in the late 1800’s.
As a treatment, Reiki is a form of spiritual healing utilising an ancient art of hands on healing increasing the flow of life energy which is generated by the hands. The practitioner can discern, feel heat or tingling, vibrations and even chill or numb.
A Reiki treatment is conducted in a relaxed atmosphere whilst you are fully clothed either on a bed, couch or seated. The practitioner holds his or her hands on you or above you in positions covering all the important organs of the body and Chakras.
The wonderful thing about Reiki treatment is there is no pressure on the body making it the perfect treatment for all ages and body condition. Energy flows during Reiki can be directed by a practitioner or will flow to wherever a condition or issue exists. Anyone who has received a Reiki treatment will attest to its relaxing, even sleep inducing powers and soothing experience.
Reiki is a powerful, gentle and holistic healing treatment.Patricia considers it to be a prayer full of good healing intentions by the client and the facilitator.
- Reduces stress and relaxes
- Can relieve pain
- Blocked and suppressed feelings can be released
- Enjoy natural self-healing
- Balances energies in the body
- Balances the body’s organs and glands
- Can enhance personal awareness
- Can treat symptoms and causes of illness
- A pain reliever
- Helps with meditation and promotes positive thinking
- Can eliminate toxins in the body
- Help maintain emotional balance
We emphasize that Reiki does not substitute for professional medical treatment.